Our monthly membership meetings are open to all CentreBike members (and those interested in joining). Join us Monday, August 10th at 5:30 pm at the State College Borough Building, (243 S. Allen St, Rm 241, 2nd floor).
On the Agenda
- SCASD Drivers Ed – an effort to add bicycle issues to curriculum.
- Recap of CentreBike’s role in the Nittany Stage Race and opportunities to support other races in the future.
- Bicycle Friendly Business designation and CentreBike’s push to increase local participation.
- Centre Inspires grant proposal – CentreBike is 1 of 5 finalists for a $100K grant from the Centre Foundation! An update will be given on the proposal to increase active transportation in the Centre Region.
- Fall Planning:
- Bike to work event
- 4-ft pass law promotion
- Locally advertising the benefits of biking
- What other events, issues and initiatives should we explore?
Come join us and add your voice to support cycling in the Centre Region!