CentreBike Membership Meeting July 12th, 2021 at 5:30pm-7:00pm
• WelcomeAttending: Matt Cox, Paul Rito, Ed Jenkins, Denise Bortree, Jean Bemis, Cecily Zhu, Corey Thibault-Cuhel , Ezra Nanes, Kelly Davidson
• Treasurer’s Report Balance: $19088.67
• Stakeholder Reports
• PSU Entities Cecily said Spin contract is signed and they’ll be getting first wave of bikes for mid-August launch. Corey reported that Bike Cutting (removal of bikes w/out permits) starts this week. Bike Den opening delayed due to floor coating issue.
• Borough – Kelly is getting in touch with Jasmine about LCI course. She reports that Lion Bash is set for Sept 8 and CB will have a spot
• Highway Safety Network
• New Business
• 7/23 – Summer Bike Anywhere Friday. No more Eddie’s Bike Shop prizes as shop is closed
• 9/24 – Fall Bike Anywhere Friday
• Old Business
• Bike and Munch 32 entries to this w/ Downtown Improvement District gift card
• LCI – Discussion Oct 8-10 Starts Fri evening at 20:00 through weekend. In class and on bike instruction. Paul reports that it’s easier because much is online.
• Open Forum Ezra sent us link (below) to Borough mtg w/ Public Hearing on Capital Improvement Plan to give input on increasing investment in bike infrastructure and improve the ratio for auto – bike investment
Paul gave another look at Riding with GPS site