CentreBike Membership Meeting
February 8th, 2021 at 5:30pm-6:30pm
• WelcomeAttending:Matt Cox, Paul Rito, Denise Bortree, Michele Chernega, Ed Jenkins, Jean Bemis, , Trish Meek, Gordy Kaufman, Mark Davison, Corey Thibault-Cuhel, Josh Woods, Jasmine Fields, Kelly Davidson, Maryanne Neal, Jim Serene
• ElectionsEd Jenkins was nominated for VP and he was voted in.Denise Bortree was nominated and voted in as CB Board Member • Treasurer’s Report Balance: $16,019.38• New Business• Centre Region Meaningful Miles.Jasmine Fields & MaryAnn Neal presented on their idea for a non-profit bike group to raise funds for charities.
Trish Meek reported on how Centre Bike can team up with municipality on the following:
• League BFC Report Card – Possible Future Actions• LCI Instructor Course• Bicycle Friendly Driver Training• Annual Volunteer Bike Counts • Bicycle Friendly Community SignsTrish asked if CB might purchase a sign for each of the Municipalities and to give them as a Thank You. There are questions about sign manufacture & pricing
Josh of the Highway Safety Network & Trish reported that there are 19 people signed up for upcoming Bike Safety Class
• Bike Safety 101 – https://crcog.net/bike
• Stakeholder Reports
• PSU Entities:Corey reported that Bike Den is constructed.
• CRBAC will meet on Feb 16, 2021 from 16:00-17:30
• Adjournment at 18:30