CentreBike Membership Meeting
Agenda • Welcome • Treasurer’s Report Balance: $15,015.36 Still need to pay for Ride w/ GPS • Stakeholder Reports • PSU Entities Corey reports on Bike Den Opening and current Workshops and ideas for future ones. Gender Equity Ctr & Campus LGBTQ were consulted for future Bike Den Workshops. Cecily reports they can hire a part time Bike Den staffer
Cecily reports PSU Bike Master Plan is being scored.
• Centre Region Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Centre Region Council of Government Trish reports they are looking at bike parking. Cyclists were stopped going through parks at night and police were contacted and are no longer enforcing dusk to dawn closures for pass-throughs. Also, she will be looking for input if funding comes in for bike plan. Feb 11 is first Bike Anywhere Day which coincides with International Bike to Work Day. More dates being planned.
• State College Borough Jasmine reports they will be working on Borough Ordinance re: bike parking
• Municipalities None reporting • PennDOT None reporting
• Highway Safety Network Matt reports that Josh said Weis Market Westerly location possible for future Bike Rodeo
• New Business • Elections Matt asked Paul to do a Poll and Denise asked what positions are open.
- Happy Valley Communications Denise reports that these students will take on CB as a ‘client’ helping promotions, social media. Will have a meeting ahead with them
• HVWC Bike Clinics Reported on women’s clinic plans and possibly at Bike Den after hours
• Old Business • Open Floor • Adjournment Next Meeting: February 14th, 2022 at 5:30pm-7:00pm Virtually via Zoom : https://psu.zoom.us/j/99435517568